Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday's Weekly RAK

Every Wednesday a new RAK will be announced! This week's RAK is for the person who recomends STS to the most people. SO if your new, please send in your submission and let me know who told you about us or how you found out! Too Easy! and because I'm feeling generous, there will also be a RAK for ONE new submitter starting today!! WInner announced Next Wednesday along with the new RAK! (competition start date wednesday 12th Sept end date Wed 19th Sept)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary

I am new to this site. Tess memtioned your site on anaussielayouts email so I thought I would have at look, and I am pleased I did.

I would love to have a blog myself but have no idea where to start.

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Hey Mary

You know me! I cant remember if it was Tess or Tina who told me, but it was one of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,

I'm New to the site, but no-one recommended it I just found it by accident

Cheers Wendy Smith