Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday's weekly RAK

Well this is my first post, talk about getting thrown in the deep end, (Thanks Mary!). SO I have to announce the winner of the RAK..a bit embarrassing LOL I was the one who sent the most people over so I will gracefully decline my win and pass it onto the next person who was.....LISA E....so Lisa if you could email me privately your snail mail, I shall get onto sending you the RAK for that...

Now the RAK for the newest submitter goes to.....drum roll please.....drawn by Mary....it is...SHARON....so sharon, could you please email snail mail to us and it'll be in the mail very soon!...

PHEW now that was painless..

OK, now that's done I'll shall think of a new weekly RAK and let you know before the close of the day what it will be...and just because I'm new I'll put some OTP's from our newest submitter....

NICOLE BELTANE
how cute is this little watering can

3 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG I won something, I am in shock, but thanks heaps, emailing you soon.

Christine M said...

Good onya Tess!! Have fun with your new blog :-)

Christine M

lisa said...

wooo hooooo i won :) thank you tess... I am sure you're gonna rock this blog chicki babe!!!